The Software Engineer works in conjunction with a development team under the direction of the Director of IT. The Software Engineer is responsible for the full product lifecycle of our next generation product to help our team. This position requires a high level of flexibility and the ability to learn quickly. A “self-starting” attitude and excellent problem-solving skills is a must. This position is based in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Work on a small collaborative team that is designing and developing a proprietary web application utilizing Agile processes.
- Full stack developer (database to browser).
- Writing clean code that will maintainable for the life of the product.
- Communicating daily with key stakeholders inside and sometimes outside the company.
- Works collaboratively with third-party integrations, consultants, or client IT staff.
- Adheres to strict QA procedures and documentation for version roll-outs.
- Trains team members and leadership on new functionality
- Bug Fixes and Release Patches
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Past experience with jQuery, CodeIgniter, GitHub
- Demonstrable talent in working under pressure and tight time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and a self-starter
- Ability to quickly grasp high-level business goals, derive requirements, and translate them into effective technical solutions
- Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing business needs.
- Experience in Financial Services Industry is a plus
Utilizing proprietary, internally built and managed technologies, Buckhead Investments is able to bring a unique, high-touch experience to its 250+ clients.
Contact John Harris (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.